Diggin' It With UB Volleyball - Week 5 & 6
Each week this season we will check in with the UB Volleyball team and preview their week ahead.
BLOG #5-6, OCTOBER 6TH 2010
Over the past two weeks we have played four conference
matches. We had a big win against Miami and three disappointing
loses against Bowling Green, Kent, and Ohio. This week there have
been a lot of changes in practice, so we are all really exciting
about our home matches this week! We will take on the Akron Zips
this thursday night, and the Ball State Cardinals Saturday night!
Come and Cheer us on!! Also, mark your calendars, Saturday October
23rd is Dig for the Cure at UB. Come watch an exciting volleyball
match and support breast cancer awarness!! We are really looking
forward to the Dig for the cure game. Each team member is trying to
raise $200 by asking parents, family members, friends and teachers
to donate. As a team our goal is to raise $5000 dollars! Help us by
donating towards this great cause! Hope to see everyone
What UB freshman is under this cardboard box? (Answer below)
Thursday, October 7—80's Night
- Dress in your best 80's outfit for the matchup against MAC rival Akron at 7 pm
- Featuring a pregame "chalk talk" with Coach Kress in room 97 in Alumni Arena at 4 pm
- The Bulls host Ball State at 5pm
- Bulls take on Central Michigan at 7 pm in Alumni Arena
- Join the coaching staff for a pre game "chalk talk" at 6 pm in room 97 located in Alumni Arena.
- Join the women's volleyball team as they raise money for the fight against breast cancer! All proceeds will benefit Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Game time is set for 6 pm against Eastern Michigan. Save the date and stay tuned to www.buffaloBULLS.com for more information on how you can support this great cause!