UB Softball To Hold Open Tryouts
BUFFALO, NY -The University at Buffalo softball team will be holding open tryouts on Sep. 3 at 5:30 at Nan Harvey Field for the upcoming 2010-11 season.
For those interested in trying out, please contact head coach Jen Teague at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and person number.
Please make sure you have also completed the rest of the checklist below prior to tryouts:
- If you are a new freshmen, you MUST have registered with the
NCAA Eligibility Center
- If you are a new student to UB, you MUST be admitted and have all final transcripts on file with UB admissions
- If you are a transfer from a four year school, you MUST have a transfer release on file with UB from your previous school
- If you are a transfer from a two year school, you MUST have an associates degree on file with UB admissions
- If you are approved to tryout, the UB softball coaches will contact you with the specifics.
- You MUST obtain a physical from the UB team physician--we cannot use your phyiscal from your person doctor. The UB softball staff will provide you information regarding UB team physicals if you are approved to tryout.
- You MUST provide proof of a SICKLE CELL TEST--we will not provide you with a test. You must get your own test prior to your tryout and bring the results with you to your UB physical.(This should be done a week before school starts to ensure having it for your physical)