Bulls Close Regular Season at Bowling Green on Friday
Buffalo (12-18, 7-8 MAC) at Bowling Green (12-18, 6-9 MAC)
Date: Friday, March 8
Time: 6:00 pm
Site: Stroh Center - Bowling Green, OH
Radio: 1230 AM/102.9 FM WECK
Click here for Live Audio
Click here for Live Video
Click here for Live Stats
Click here for Game Notes
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo will close out the regular season at Bowling Green on Friday night.
The Bulls are 12-18 overall and 7-8 in the MAC and are coming off a 72-69 loss to Ohio on Tuesday night. Will Regan led the Bulls with 20 points and eight rebounds. Javon McCrea added 19 points and five rebounds for the Bulls.
Bowling Green is 12-18 overall, 6-9 in the MAC and are coming off a 69-61 loss at Kent State on Tuesday night. Bowling Green is led by A'uston Calhoun who is averaging 15.3 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
Bowling Green leads the all-time series, 16-10. Buffalo won the last meeting, 68-65, at Alumni Arena on Jan. 19. Javon McCrea led the Bulls with 21 points and 14 rebounds.
• The Bulls have won three straight and five of the last seven against Bowling Green.
• Buffalo's last three losses have been by a total of six points.
• Tony Watson posted his first career double-double with 11 points and a career-high 11 rebounds against Ohio.
• Javon McCrea is the first player in school history to make 200 field goals in a season (212). He has made 39 more field goals than any other player in the MAC (BG's A'uston Calhoun has 173)
• The Bulls are 8-2 when scoring 70 or more points and 4-16 when scoring under 70 points.
• Javon McCrea is the only player to rank in the top three in the MAC in scoring, rebounding, field goal percentage and blocked shots.
• Will Regan is averaging 16.7 points and shooting 56% from the field over the last 3 games.
• Javon McCrea is 10 points shy of reaching Sam Pellom (1,403) for sixth in school history in scoring.