Bulls Host Ohio on Senior Night
Buffalo (12-17, 7-7 MAC) vs. Ohio (21-8, 12-2 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, March 5
Time: 7:00 pm
Site: Alumni Arena - Buffalo , NY
Radio: 1230 AM/102.9 FM WECK
TV: Time Warner Cable SportsChannel
Click here for Live Audio
Click here for Live Video
Click here for Live Stats
Click here for Game Notes
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo will host Ohio in its regular season home finale on Tuesday night at Alumni Arena.
The Bulls are 12-17 overall and 7-7 in the MAC and are coming off an 81-67 win over 24th-ranked Akron on Saturday night. Javon McCrea led the Bulls with 26 points, six rebounds and four blocked shots. Jarryn Skeete added 18 points, six rebounds and five assists for the Bulls.
Ohio is 21-8 overall, 12-2 in the MAC and are coming off a 78-65 win at Bowling Green on Saturday. Ohio is led by D.J. Cooper who is averaging 13.8 points, 7.4 assists and two steals per game.
Ohio leads the all-time series, 25-8. The Bobcats won the last meeting, 86-68, at the Convocation Center on Jan. 9. Jarryn Skeete and Javon McCrea each scored 13 points for the Bulls.
• The Bulls have lost the last four meetings with Ohio.
• Javon McCrea is the first player in school history to make 200 field goals in a season (203). He has made 36 more field goals than any other player in the MAC (BG's A'uston Calhoun has 167)
• The Bulls have averaged 52 percent shooting from the field over the last five games.
• Javon McCrea is the only player to rank in the top three in the MAC in scoring, rebounding, field goal percentage and blocked shots.
• Tony Watson's 67 three-pointers rank seventh in school history for a single season.
• After scoring over 70 points just once over the first 10 MAC games, the Bulls have scored at least 75 points in four straight conference tilts.
• Javon McCrea is 11 points shy of reaching Louis Campbell (1,385) for seventh in school history in scoring.