Bulls Travel to Miami for Saturday Tilt
Buffalo (10-15, 5-6 MAC) at Miami (OH) (8-15, 3-8 MAC)
Date: Saturday, February 16
Time: 3:30 pm
Site: Millett Hall - Oxford, OH
Radio: 1230 AM/102.9 FM WECK
TV: Time Warner Cable SportsChannel
Click here for Live Audio
Click here for Live Video
Click here for Live Stats
Click here for Game Notes
BUFFALO, NY - After two straight at home, Buffalo travels to Miami to take on the RedHawks on Saturday afternoon.
The Bulls are 10-15 overall and 5-6 in the MAC after beating Toledo, 75-60, on Wednesday night. Tony Watson led the Bulls with a career-high 24 points. Javon McCrea notched his eighth double-double of the season with 14 points and a career-high 16 rebounds.
Miami is 8-15 overall and 3-8 in the MAC. The RedHawks are coming off an 87-70 loss at Kent State on Wednesday night. Miami is led by Allen Roberts who is averaging 12.9 points per game.
Miami leads the all-time series, 22-9. The RedHawks won the last meeting, 58-57, at Alumni Arena back on Jan. 12. McCrea had 19 points and 11 rebounds in the last meeting.
• Buffalo is just 2-12 all-time at Millett Hall. The last two meetings at Millett Hall have been decided by a total of four points - both Miami wins.
• With 1,281 career points, Javon McCrea is seven points shy of passing Curtis Blackmore (1970-73) for 10th place in school history in scoring.
• Javon McCrea is one of only two players who have scored in double-figures in every MAC game this year (CMU's Kyle Randall is the other).
• Tony Watson scored a career-high 24 points against Toledo. He is averaging 13.8 points over the last six games.
• Tony Watson's six three-pointers against Toledo matched the most made by a MAC player this season.
• The Bulls are 6-1 when scoring 70 or more points.
• Javon McCrea's 16 rebounds against Toledo were the most by a UB player since Calvin Betts pulled down 18 rebounds against Kent State on Mar. 12, 2009.