The following list includes, but not limited to items/activities that are prohibited:
- In-line skates
- Cameras and any audio/video recording devices (unless authorized)
- Animals (except guide dogs)
- Spitting (except in trash)
- Hanging on rims
- Fighting, abusive language, and profanity
- Illegal activities
- Other unauthorized activities
All patrons, guest and students enrolled at the university are responsible for their own conduct upon entering the facilities. Misconduct will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Misconduct is not limited to, verbal abuse, physical violence, facility damage, gambling, theft, and violation of any law.
Discipline for misconduct will be handled by the university police and well as recreation staff. Consequences will include but is not limited to the loss or suspension of facility membership.