Facility Naming Gifts
Bulls Legacy Program
The Bulls Legacy Program recognizes a distinguished group of donors who have a common belief in the principle of preserving the uniquely broad-based athletics program at the University at Buffalo. Through the generosity of their gifts, these individuals have insured, in perpetuity, the unique opportunity to experience what it means to compete as a student-athlete and proudly wear the blue and white for our university.
The following have chosen to make an investment in the future of UB Athletics by funding an athletics endowment.
The following have chosen to make an investment in the future of UB Athletics by establishing an athletics endowment through a planned gift.
The General Edmund Hayes Society - Division of Athletics
The General Edmund Hayes Society is an honorary society of individuals who have chosen to make an investment in the future of the university through a bequest or other type of deferred gift.
- Robert G. and Gloria L. Biedenkopf 1993
- Louis R. and Nancy C. Reif 1994
- Richard E. and Doris Friend 1998
- Richard C. and Kathleen M. Shepard 2000
- Ronald W. Schlenker, Sr. 2001
- Michele Fisher 2003
- Dr. Walter N. and Gloria Kunz 2003
- Donald L. and Karen M. Maricle 2003
- Nanette M. Harvey 2004
- Judith Adams-Volpe 2004
- Elizabeth A. Dimmick 2004
- Charles R. and Maryann Donnor 2005
- Robert E. Lipp 2005
- Dr. Edmond J. and Constance M. Gicewicz 2007
- James R. and Linda E. Wolfe 2009
- Edwin D. and Evelyn E. Muto 2010
- Gary F. Eye 2010
- Joanne M. Gugino 2010
- Richard I. Mulvey 2011